Dr. Noella Azzopardi Grima
T: +356 2123 6206
- Senior Associate - Dingli & Dingli Law Firm since 2014
- Associate - Iuris Advocates 2013
- Associate - Hugh Peralta and Associates 2008 - 2012
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D.) - University of Malta 1997
- Malta Chamber of Advocates
Dr Noella Azzopardi Grima graduated as Doctor of Laws (LL.D.) from the University of Malta in 1997 after submitting the thesis on "The Right to Life - A European Perspective."
She pursued a Masters degree in Financial Services at the University of Malta and eventually completed the Malta Financial Services Practitioners (IFSP) Trusts Law Course. She also obtained a Diploma in Canonical Marriage Cases, Jurisprudence and Procedure conferred by the Archdiocese of Malta, Metropolitan Tribunal.
Her principle areas of practice include civil law, family and divorce law, company law, compliance and regulatory work.