Dr. Tonio Grech
LL.D. - Partner
T: +356 2123 6206
- Partner - Dingli & Dingli Law Firm since 2001
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D.) - University of Malta 1983
- Admitted to the Bar at Valletta, Malta 1984
- Malta Chamber of Advocates
- Institute of Financial Services Practitioners
- Malta Maritime Law Association
Dr. Tonio Grech graduated as Doctor of Laws (LL.D.) from the University of Malta in 1983 after having submitted a thesis on "The Obligations of the Buyer in the Contract of Sale".
He was admitted to the Bar at Valletta, Malta in 1984, and initially practiced as an advocate at the Attorney General's Office where he gained valuable experience and insights into Government administrative practices.
He is currently a member of the Chamber of Advocates, as well as of the Institute of Financial Services Practitioners.
He is married, with two children, and his passions are jogging and swimming.