Dr. Vitorine Bajada
B.A., LL.D., DIP. TAX, IIT. DIP. - Partner
T: +356 2123 6206
- Partner - Dingli & Dingli Law Firm since 2015
- Senior Associate - Dingli & Dingli Law Firm 2013 - 2014
- Associate - Dingli & Dingli Law Firm 2007 - 2013
- Diploma in Value Added Tax Compliance - UK Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT) in 2011
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D) - University of Malta 2008
- Diploma in Taxation - Malta Institute of Taxation 2008
- Admitted to the Bar at Valletta, Malta in 2009
- Malta Chamber of Advocates
- Institute of Financial Services Practitioners
- Malta Institute of Taxation
Dr. Vitorine Bajada joined the firm in 2006. She graduated as Doctor of Laws (LL.D) from the University of Malta in 2008, after submitting a thesis entitled “Types of Beneficial Interests in Trusts – An In-depth Analysis”. She was admitted to the Bar at Valletta, Malta in January 2009 and practices as an Advocate.
She has also successfully completed a Taxation of Trusts Course and since 2007 possesses a Certificate in Trust Law and Administration from the Institute of Financial Services Practitioners Malta. During the same year, she also participated in a research team commissioned by the Institute of Legal Studies, Malta to compile and summarise case law, theses and materials for the ‘Maltese Trusts Law Cases and Materials - Volume Two’, published by the same Institute.
In 2008, she successfully completed a Diploma in Taxation from the Malta Institute of Taxation followed by the Diploma in Value Added Tax Compliance from the UK Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT) in 2011.
Over the years she has participated as a speaker in various conferences both in Malta and abroad focusing on legal, tax and immigration subjects.