Dr. Kevin F Dingli
LL.D., LL.M. (Lond.), KM - Managing Partner
T: +356 2123 6206
- Managing Partner - Dingli & Dingli Law Firm since 1982
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) with distinction - University of London 1982
- Admitted to the Bar at Valletta, Malta in 1982
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D.) - University of Malta 1981
- Malta Chamber of Advocates
- Former President of the Association of Malta Shipowners
- Malta Maritime Law Association
- Chairman of D.G. Fiduciary Ltd
- Chairman of the Press Ethics Commission - Malta
Dr. Kevin F. Dingli is one of the original founders of the Firm. He is the Managing Partner and as such is responsible for the general direction, overall running and management of the Firm.
He graduated as Doctor of Laws (LL.D.) from the University of Malta in 1981 after submitting a thesis on "A Comparative Review of the Granting of Bail", and later graduated Master of Laws (LL.M.) with distinction from the University of London where he pursued postgraduate studies in shipping law in the academic year 1981/1982.
He was admitted to the Bar at Valletta, Malta in 1982, and practices as an advocate.
He is a duly appointed Deputy Registrar for the International Merchant Marine Registry of Belize (IMMARBE) in Malta, as well as for the Maritime Authority of Jamaica.
He is married, with two children, and has a passion for sailing.