Dr. Robert Dingli
T: +356 2123 6206
- Associate - Dingli & Dingli since 2015
- Trainee Advocate - Dingli & Dingli in 2014
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D.) - University of Malta in 2015
- Admitted to the Bar at Valletta, Malta in 2016
- Vice President for Club Affairs of local football club Swieqi United F.C.
- Law In Sport
Dr. Robert Dingli joined the firm as a trainee lawyer in 2014. Robert graduated as Doctor of Laws (LL.D) from the University of Malta in 2015 after submitting a thesis on “Is the Maltese prison system ECHR compliant?”
During his time at University, Robert occupied the role of class student representative since 2011 and became a Member of the Faculty of Laws Board in 2013 to serve as a student representative of the Law course until 2015.
Robert studied at the University of Leicester in the United Kingdom between September 2014 and January 2015 on an Erasmus Student Exchange Programme where he studied criminology and company law.